Hyatt Hotels Corporation today announced the opening of Hyatt Place Foshan Lishui, the first Hyatt Place to open in China’s Guangdong province. The 152-room hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, including free Wi-Fi and 24-hour dining options.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“As Foshan continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said General Manager Harvey Huang. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms, featuring separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. Plus, our free hot breakfast is just the thing our guests need to take on the day.”
Hyatt Place Foshan Lishui is conveniently located nearby Guang-Fo Highway, and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Guangzhou city center and Guangzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center are located less than 40 miles away.
Hyatt Place Foshan Lishui offers:
- 152 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a free hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Gallery Menu and 24/7 Market serving meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Spaces offer more than 2,550 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym featuring cardio equipment with LDC touchscreens and free ear buds
As the third largest city in Guangdong province, Foshan is a historical and vibrant city famous for ceramic art, Cantonese opera and kung fu. Relying on this rich cultural heritage, Foshan has flourished into a tourist destination supported by its strategic geographic location and growing economy.
“Foshan is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Nelson Wong, operation director and owner’s representative, hotel and proprietary section, Hopson Development Holdings Ltd. “Our hotel is central to all Foshan has to offer and we are confident that Hyatt Place Foshan Lishui will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our city.”