Solowheel Iota is a very small self-balancing personal electric vehicle from the creators of the Solowheel and Hovertrax – the original hoverboard.
Solowheel Iota, is one of the smallest, greenest, most convenient e-vehicle ever invented. The Iota is birthed from an extended look into the human dynamics of different standing positions and wheel arrangements. Adopting a lower, two-wheeled stance relative to the Hovertrax and Solowheel, Inventist were able to find compromise between both worlds, making a device that is easy to learn and more versatile than the Hovertrax.
- Range: up to 8 miles (12.8 km)
- Speed: capable of 10 mph (16 kph)
- Incline: 15 degrees
- Weight: approx. 8 pounds (3.6 kg)
- Width: 7” (17.8 cm)
- Weight limit: 250 lbs (133.4 kg)
- Inflatable 8” (20 cm) wheel
- 1000W motor
- 100Wh lithium ion battery
- Charge time: approx. 40 minutes
The predicted MSRP is $600, but you only need to pledge $395 to receive an Iota. We expect to ship them by September 2017.