Steadicam, the ORIGINAL camera stabilization choice of Hollywood, has now introduced the Steadicam Volt™.
For the last 40 years Steadicam has given filmmakers the ability to capture smooth and shake free video, allowing them to create some of the worlds most outstanding content.
With the advancements in technology and the every day use of our smartphones, Steadicam took their Academy Award Winning Steadicam Stabilizing technology and have now put it in the palm of your hand.
By using the Steadicam Volt you too will have the ability to capture memorable moments professionally and right from your smartphone!
Difference Between Steadicam Volt and Other 3-Axis Gimbals
Steadicam Volt and DJI Osmo Mobile allow for electronic stabilization. The Steadicam Volt gives you agile precision movement and a true human experience when operating, compared to the DJI Osmo Mobile and all other 3-Axis Gimbals, which makes slow robotic movement relying on software for the framing. You’ll notice an example of this in the video where the Osmo lags when panning. Our patent pending technology that allows for this responsiveness will only be available in the Steadicam Volt.
Engineered to provide the utmost precision and control, the Steadicam Volt™ will enable smartphone users to capture high quality video content with ease. Additionally, the simulated feeling of inertia on the pan axis will improve the overall handing of the gimbal, giving users the stability they need to film with remarkable precision.
- Lightweight and folding design enable easy storage and transportation
- Accompanying iOS & Android APP allows for precise balance and tuning
- Haptic control utilizes Simulated Inertia
- Dual operating modes for beginners and experienced users
- Uses long life rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
- Accommodates phone sizes with or without case from 100 – 250g in weight and 58 to 80mm wide
- Bluetooth enabled
- Works in manual mode even after your batteries are depleted