Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. today launched its latest entry level bike – ‘Saluto RX’ specially designed for Indian roads. This next-generation 110cc class street model boasts of being a stylish commuter motorcycle for young men, with a good balance of performance, low fuel consumption and excellent affordability.
The Saluto RX has the lightest weight in its class at 98 kgs, which is approximately 22 kgs lighter than the company’s previous models in its class. The bike mounts a newly developed air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 110cc, 2-valve single-cylinder engine. Based on the Blue Core Engine Development concept, it is powered by a new engine with a more compact combustion chamber than previous 110cc models released by the company. The engine, frame and wheels have comprehensive weight-reducing designs that contribute to the model’s overall fuel efficiency.
This bike is targeted towards young men who are looking for comfort and a sporty look with great fuel efficiency and which also comes at an attractive price of Rs. 46,400 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Features include:
1) Sporty exterior body design
2) Lightweight yet robust body makes it extremely user friendly
3) Easy handling and comfortable performance while riding
4) All-new engine with improved fuel economy @ 82 kmpl* (*under standard test conditions)
5) Excellent affordability. Combined with Yamaha’s DNA of performance, innovation and design, the Saluto RX comes with a suspension of front – telescopic fork and rear – swing arm. The maximum torque is 8.5 Nm @ 4500 rpm.